Malaika Arora Khan Launches Turquoise And Gold store In Mumbai
Thanks for Visiting www.womenspage.in
Dressed in Turquoise & Gold, Malaika Arora Khan attended the
label's flagship store launch in Bandra, Mumbai. The actress was wearing
one of the outfits from SS14 collection of the brand and she finished
her look with a high ponytail, chunky cocktail rings, big earrings.
Speaking to the media, Malaika said, "I am very excited to launch
their first store in Mumbai. I love their designs, styles and
silhouettes. Their clothes are fun and young and I own quite a few
pieces in my wardrobe from the brand. Anyone looking for options for
their resort holidays, Turquoise & Gold is the store to look out for
this summer."
Also present at the event were Actor Purab Kohli, Rashmi Singha,
Shweta Salve, Aditi Gowitrikar, Singer Shibani Kashyap, Singer Anushka
Manchanda, Fashion Designer Nishka Lulla & Many more.
Thanks for Visiting www.womenspage.in






Posted in: 
